My passion is rhythm. To me, it doesn't matter if it happens acoustically or electronically, but beats have always got me going. Although I now play everything from pop to electronica, I started out with a classical background, at Trinity College of Music, before finding my way through jazz, latin, rock and pop to what I do today - a fusion of live and electronic music influenced by all the music I've discovered on my way. My passion is blurring the lines between pre recorded music and entirely spontaneous improvisation; between electronic and acoustic. Sometimes I DJ, sometimes I'm playing my drums, sometimes both together. To me, it doesn't matter - I just want to make people dance. Between these various disguises, I've been able to play with Rihanna, Ricky Martin, The Black Eyed Peas, Girls Aloud's Nicola Roberts, Kelly Rowland, Wyclef Jean, Luke Slater, Amy Winehouse, Billy Bragg and Reverend & The Makers. I've been on stage in the West End and beyond with Tap Dogs, and as a DJ I've played at both London and Paris fashion weeks, the Tate Modern and Britain, Elle Style Awards, Casmopolitan magazine awards, Somerset House, Cartier, Mercedes, Landrover, HTC, Apple, The Four Seasons Hotels, Hard Rock Hotels, Christie's, Chinawhites, Bunglalow 8, Mahiki clubs and for the Royal Families of Britain, Jordan and India. For any bookings or enquiries please email me direct @ lyndsayevans@hotmail.com

Friday 15 February 2013

New residency at the Park Plaza, London


No comments:

Post a Comment